This week also I have spent my time working on following issue:

Improve responsive/mobile interface

I have made the following pages responsive.

Table relation page:

While working with this page I found one issue that if there are multiple div which I have to make responsive on the same page then working with div id will failed so I replaced all the div with id=”responsivetable” with class=”jsresponsive”

Create Table page:

db central page responsive:

Database Events page:

Server status page(charts):

Server status queries chart:

Dialog box responsive

Table select page:

Insert Table Page:

Table Privileges Page:

Server Replication Page:

Next Steps

I will submit the PR soon after doing little bit fixing on navigation bar.

This was my fifth week progress. I will post an update for this week soon.

This was originally posted on my medium account.

No comments:

Post a Comment