This week I have spent my time working on following issue:

Configuration storage — fallback to default values

I check the control user and control values and if both values are set the n I set the default values for table and database.

if ($GLOBALS['cfg']['Server']['controluser'] &&
$GLOBALS['cfg']['Server']['controlpass']) {
// Set the default table name and database

Pull Request:

Import/Export Progress bar

The export progress bar is almost done. I am now waiting for the feedback on the PR and in parallel started working on the import progress bar.

Pull Request:

Next Steps

This was my ninth week progress. I will post an update for this week soon.

This was originally posted on my medium account.

No comments:

Post a Comment