This week also I have spent my time working on following issue:

Improve responsive/mobile interface

https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/6241

I have made the following pages responsive.

Plugins and server variables page:

https://github.com/manishbisht/phpmyadmin/commit/6ddc30d0c95e8a65d0fafc1d1450339b970f605a

https://github.com/manishbisht/phpmyadmin/commit/00326d7f256cc191a80f2294a0c40c146c871f25

Next Steps

I will spend my next week also on improve responsive/mobile interface task.

This was my fourth week progress. I will post an update for this week soon.

This was originally posted on my medium account.

No comments:

Post a Comment